Saturday, January 5, 2013

Getting Organized in 2013 with Manilla

Photo Credit: Hello Turkey Joe
I've mentioned previously that I want to get organized in 2013. This is a huge priority for me! Not only the calendar type of organization, but I want to organize our finances as well.


Our finances today involve more than just balancing a checkbook. While we still don't have retirement funds or anything nifty like that (read: we'll be working until we keel over, dead), we are incorporating our little farm and are hoping to one day make money from it. So now we have those business expenses to keep track of, along with our personal finances.

I've decided to use Manilla to track our personal and business finances. I'll tell you what I love most about Manilla-email and text alerts to remind you when to pay your bills. I've spoken previously about how late fees can add up over time, and having an email to remind me to mail my house payment is just what I need in my busy life!

I bet yours is just as busy, if not more so, than mine. While the holidays are over, here we'll be getting into soccer season soon and then planning Spring Break, working in the garden, building a shed to house turkeys, and then roaring into summer. Some days, it feels like I don't have time to breathe! Knowing that I'll get those reminders from Manilla will make the chaos, well, a little less chaotic! Plus, I'll only need to remember one password, instead of several!

Manilla uses awesomely amazing security so that your information is protected. My online privacy and protection is important to me, as I'm sure it is to you-especially where my financial information is concerned. I'm convinced that Manilla will protect me, and my family's, financial security. Plus, it's a free service!

If you're planning on joining me on getting organized in 2013, Manilla has sweetened the pot by adding the Get It Together Challenge. Just sign up for your free Manilla account, link three accounts to your Manilla account, and you're automatically entered to win the $2,500 I Got It Together Grand Prize!

Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment