Thursday, January 3, 2013

Meal Plan Dec. 30-Jan. 5

This week's meal plan is the result of a cluster of Murphy's Law incidents. It was not what I had originally planned. First of all, we weren't able to go to the store on our usual Sunday. My big kids were in town, and we had to get wood for the woodstove. So we planned to go on Tuesday. Then, I lost my debit card. Again. Which meant there was very little grocery shopping getting done. On the plus side, all the furniture in two rooms of the house got moved and cleaned under. Bonus. I think?


I don't have breakfasts and lunches included in this week's meal plan because I'm winging it, based on what we have available.

Sunday: Shepherd's Pie, Bread
Monday: Salsa Macaroni and Cheese, corn
Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff, Green Beans
Wednesday: Turkey and Dumplings, Green Beans
Thursday: Ham and Potatoes, Corn on the cob, bread
Friday: Steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, California blend vegetables with ranch dressing, bread
Saturday: Ham and Potato Soup, bread

I hope this meal plan gives you some ideas for your own upcoming meals!

I've linked up my meal plan on OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday! You should check it out if you need more meal planning ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment